The well renowned Lakmé Studio Experts Sushma Khan has some trends and tips to share to keep your skin refreshed this season:
Sushma Khan, Lakmé Studio Skin and Make-up Expert: Every woman’s beauty needs are unique and we completely understand their need to get personalized beauty treatments and skin care tips. At Lakmé Studio we make it a point to do detailed consultations before suggest any service to our customers. For this summer I would suggest that all women stick to the mantra of drinking lots of water, eating healthy and wear minimal make-up to give their skin a naturally radiant glow.
• Water based sunscreen with high SPF
• Drink plenty of water
• Night cream
• Healthy diet
• Anti-oxidants, Vitamin C & Vitamin D supplements
• Natural looking make-up
• Light, long lasting and water-proof products
• Warm tones like red, peach and plum
• Nude lips or shades of baby pink and orange
• Bold and dramatic eyes
Some of the key services launched this season by Lakme for skincare and makeup are–
· Time Restore Protein Treatment: Replenish the lost protein in the hair with the New Amino Cell Rebuild Technology that stimulates hair roots and increases the keratin levels that bring back the life and sheen.
· The Ultimate Airbrush: This revolutionary makeup treatment uses an airbrush to apply the products that leaves you with a natural and even look. It is waterproof, smudge proof and allows the skin to breathe as it uses minimal use of product.
· Skin Light Masque: In 20 minutes this service leaves your skin de-tanned and even. Ideal for all skin types, this organic mask regenerates, lightens and firms stressed skin with the use of plant ingredients as well as numerous anti-oxidants.The new Lakme Salon services sound good to me girls! Has anyone tried them yet?