As "5 Totally Pointless Things About me" was such a hit *swag* I decided to follow up with a part two for the regular readers of my blog (yes, I am talking to both of you.)
1. When I was a kid, I went through a phase where I used to make my mother watch advertisements in a very irrational sort of way. I used to run to her, make her stop doing whatever she was doing, and force her to come with me and watch advertisements. Don't you just love these quirky little things about your childhood.*laughs uncomfortably and looks around* Anyway moving on..
2. At any given time I have more than 5-6, sometimes even 15 windows open on my laptop. I most probably have ADHD.
3. I am a little scared of Dobermans. And it is weird because I am someone who LOVES dogs. I am the girl who tries to feed Parle-G biscuits to very disinterested street dogs. (Seriously what's up with Mumbai street dogs? They never eat plain biscuits.) So I was saying, that I am afraid of Dobermans , maybe because of the fact that when I was a kid and had to cross a lane to catch a Vikram ( I am assuming you guys know what a Vikram is. It is not a boy's name.) there were two vicious Dobermans that used to bark at me ferociously, every frigging day.
4. Don't freak out or anything, but I have still not watched "When Harry Met Sally." Hold your horses, I'll probably watch it this week.
5. I am having major trouble with homophones these days. So please
So, what have you been up to?